CirqueDuFreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first character (can't finish it right now)

Go down

My first character (can't finish it right now) Empty My first character (can't finish it right now)

Post by BlackHawk Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Name: Cameron Pence
Mom/Dad: none
Sex: Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 11"
Body Shape: thin
Skin Color: pale
Flaws: likes to play pranks, memory loss, has too much pride
Skills: has a lot of knowledge, pain resistance, steel grip
Country Of Origin: USA
Pets: none
Date of Transform: March 10th, 1999
Life Before Vampirism: Cameron lived with his mom for most of his life in a small town with his younger brother. He found a flyer for a freak show that was going on, he never went and it changed his life. He left his town and traveled to Illinois. He was living a happy life for two years when one night, he found a vampire. He was immediatly turned into a full vampire.
RP example: I walk in and hid behind the dumpster. I see the guy walk down the alley and past my dumpster, i jump out at him and knock him out. I bit into his arm and drank, i pull back and wipe my mouth, i put my mouth on his wound and rub my finger over it healing it. I stand up and walk away. I hover up to the roof tops and look over the lights of town, i run and dash between the roof tops. I stop and spot a vampaneze.
Notes about your character: none

Last edited by BlackHawk on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : completion)
BlackHawk
BlackHawk
Admin

https://cirquedufreak-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My first character (can't finish it right now) Empty Re: My first character (can't finish it right now)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:03 am

Approved...

Back to top Go down